Remember How Your iPhone Changed Your Life? Wait ‘Til You See The In-Home iGrow Helmet!
If you’re experiencing premature hair loss and thinning, and looking for an easy, effective, and affordable way to restore hair quality — you need to get your hands on the innovative iGrow helmet! This incredible in-home treatment has been shown to reverse hair thinning/loss and effectively stimulate the growth of new, healthy hair that is thicker, fuller and more vibrant.
How Does The iGrow Helmet Work?
To understand how the iGrow helmet works you first need to understand how hair grows.
Healthy hair is produced in a three-phase cycle involving the hair shaft, root, and follicle:
- During the initial anagen phase, hair actively grows in the follicle; scalp hair stays in this active phase for two to seven years.
- As the hair extends into the root during the catagen phase, the follicle retracts and the hair stops growing. This period typically lasts two to three weeks.
- The telogen phase is an inactive period of approximately three months, during which the follicle rests. In this stage, it is common for a normal scalp to shed 100 to 150 hairs a day. But when hair becomes unhealthy, hair follicles start shrinking, and with each cycle, the hair strands they produce grow thinner and thinner.
At this point, before the hair follicles lose the ability to produce hair altogether, hair rejuvenation and regrowth can occur with a treatment known as low-level laser therapy (LLLT). Low-Level Laser Therapy and LED Light Therapy work together within the iGrow helmet to:
- Rejuvenate your hair, making your existing hair appear thicker, fuller, and healthier.
- Stimulate cell growth within the hair follicle and scalp, encouraging healthy hair growth.
- Prevent hair loss.
The hands-free iGrow helmet covers the entire scalp with continuous coverage, using 51 light sources. Using both red laser and LED light diodes, the iGrow helmet stimulates cell growth within the hair follicle, encouraging healthy hair growth and preventing hair loss.
How Long Will I Need To Use The iGrow Helmet Before Seeing Results?
After consistently using iGrow for 20 to 25 minutes, four times a week, users can see a noticeable change in the amount of hair loss they are experiencing. With continued perseverance and 6-8 months of bonding with your iGrow, you could be comparing curls with Troy Polamalu of the Pittsburgh Steelers!!
Stimulate Your Scalp & Your Ears!
The iGrow helmet is designed to be used in the comfort of your own home or office, and includes headphones, so that you can listen to music during your therapy session. Now, you can start your morning off right with a little LLLT and LL Cool J!
Interested in hearing more about the convenient and effective iGrow helmet? Here at HPIHair, we offer private, confidential consultations and can help you determine whether or not you can benefit from this convenient new therapy. Call us today at (615) 662-8722 or click here to schedule your free consultation!